Thursday, August 7, 2014

Craftiness

Do you ever look through your hard drive and rediscover pictures of things you started, but never quite finished? I do. All. The. Time. I like to start projects, and then move on to other projects before I complete anything. I chase inspiration in a haphazard way, leaving trails of unfinished projects behind. The main destination of these half-completed fancies? My hard drive and under my bed.

However lately I've been singing a different tune. I'm actually undertaking projects and finishing them. Quite shocking I dare say! My poor husband-- Lovey comes home and finds my latest creation and simply smiles. What a patient man.  (P.S. You know what makes him the opposite of smiley? Spray painting his favorite brown owl figurine white. Just sayin'.) Anyway. I wanted to share some of my latest projects. From flower crowns to fruit-infused water and banana "ice cream". You gotta chase the inspiration when it comes, right?


Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Dollar Store Crafts///Peony Flower Crown///Accessory Display///Chalk Art///Pillow made from T-Shirt///Dining Table Tray///Dairy-Free Chocolate Banana "Ice Cream"///Raspberry Infused Water///Mango-Watermelon Water///Coffee Table Tray///Hand painted Wooden Initials///Spray-paint collection.


PS. Would you like to read a post about an inspiring woman? YES | MAYBE NEXT TIME