Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Event: Emma's Baby Shower

I've been really dropping the ball with this photography blog, and it's kind of a shame. Why haven't I been sharing all the moments I've been blessed to capture? Why has it been months and months since I've posted??! Exhibit A: Emma's Baby Shower. This happy event took place a while ago... as in January! (WOW! Where have I been?) I've known Emma since High School, but it wasn't until a few years after graduation that I got to know her a bit better. Honestly, it makes me sad we weren't friends sooner because she's the sweetest person alive! No joke. This girl makes you feel like an instant best friend.  She's so welcoming, kind, and gives the best hugs in California. (Apparently I rate hugs.)

It was a HUGE blessing to be able to capture the celebration of the arrival of Sierra Grace (who is probably in HS by now, this is so late.) The shower was held in a family friend's backyard. This wonderful home had character and a touch of Southern charm, a rarity in Orange County. There were chickens, a tire swing, real swings, and even a barn. (Basically my dream home.) It was truly the perfect setting for an afternoon tea party with Emma's friends and family. Take a look at this delightful baby shower and be sure to leave your kind comments at the end!
Thank you to the Ramlo family for allowing me to be part of the celebration!


PS. Would you like to see pictures of another baby shower? YES | NO. BUT THANKS!