Sunday, April 21, 2013

Family Portrait: Isabel & Jasmine

So the idea of shooting at Disneyland was a stressful one. Number one reason? INTERFERENCE. There's nothing worse than having a good shot ruined by an unexpected bystander. Beach weddings are the worst because of beach-goers gawking and standing too close to the action. I can Photoshop one awkward person out...But hundreds?!!! Yeah. Disneyland was definitely worse! But luckily I joined Isabel and Jasmine (for a mother-daughter shoot) on a day that wasn't too busy. And they didn't seem to mind. Especially Jasmine... As long as that baby girl had a burrito between takes, she was ha-ppy. Can't blame her either. Those burritos looked delicious!

Here's some shots of them putting the happy in the happiest place on earth! (Ha! I've always wanted to do that...)
(These were taken this past winter. Wow! I'm so late on everything. Sorry! I'll try to be better about it henceforth!)