Friday, March 1, 2013

Maternity: Paul & Valery DoCampo

I still remember where I was sitting the day my friend Valery called and told me she was pregnant. (Ask me what I wore yesterday? No clue.) I also remember that right off the bat she asked me to do her maternity shoot. It wasn't really a question either, but that's what's great about good friends. They can read your mind.

Valery and her husband, Paul, are some of my favorite subjects to shoot. They're one of the most photogenic couples I know. Usually I photograph them randomly during our outings or double dates. So this time felt no different. Exploring a college campus with our friends while taking tons of pictures of them?! Just another Sunday afternoon for the Daneshmands.

As you can imagine, this session was a BREEZE and a BLAST! A breezy blast...A blasty breeze... Okay. You get the point...


P.S. For another maternity shoot, click here.