Thursday, January 19, 2012

Portrait: Melissa's Farewell (includes video)

I feel like anything I could possibly write about my friend Melissa would seem superficial and trite. I can't even describe how much I've been through with this girl. So many stories...so much history! WOW!  Where would I even begin!? I guess all I can tell you is that she's embarking on her very own transatlantic adventure in a few days and I wanted to snap some pictures before she left.

We got together for a vintagey-esque photoshoot at my favorite local train station. Actually, it was more of a birthday photoshoot too, cause she just turned the big 3-zero a few weeks ago. Does she look great or what? I think so! Anywho! Here are pictures from our time together. It's probably the last serious amount of quality time we will share in the next few months :-/ It's bittersweet knowing my friend will be so far away, bu I know she's looking forward  to this...So I'll put a smile on my face and wish her well....

And here is the video...It's doubling as her "Farewell! We'll see you soon! I miss you already!" official send-off. Click the image below to watch: